Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:35-38

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The First Post

I decided to start a blog.  I never thought I would have a blog but I thought it might be helpful during this time in my life.  I want this to be something that encourages you in your faith.  Writing is not my favorite thing to do and I'm not very good at it (music is more my cup of tea) but I think this will be good for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thankful that you feel an urge to express yourself like this. I'm looking forward to watching how God works IN you and THROUGH you in these days ahead. <3

    ReplyDelete