Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:35-38

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby Penelope at 23 Weeks

It's hard to believe I am already 23 weeks preggo.  I had an appt. on Monday and everything looks great!  She is growing like she should and her heart beat sounds great!  She is definitely getting stronger.  I woke up this morning to a kick in my left ribs but what a great way to wake up!!!  I usually smile every time she starts moving!  I can't wait to meet her!  I love her so much already!

Right now she weighs a little over a pound (about the size of a large mango!  haha!)  She can feel me moving around and she can hear sounds outside of the womb.  For example: the vacuum cleaner and Aspen.  Since she is able to hear Aspen bark while inside the womb, it shouldn't scare her after she is born.

The first picture is Penelope at 23 weeks!  She is growing!!!

 This is a picture of Aspen and me.  It is hard to get her to sit still long enough for a picture, so I have to hold on tight!
 This is a random picture of Savannah and me that I found while adding the first two pictures.  I am not sure how old she is here.

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment