Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:35-38

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Savannah's Grave

Yesterday I received a call letting me know that Savannah's grave marker is now in place and good to go.  Since it is in SC, I might not be able to get down there to see it in person for a while but we have many family members down there who will/have been able to go see it.  They sent a picture of it.  I was very happy with how it turned out.


It definitely does not feel real looking at it but I think that is God's grace to me.  Feeling the hurt a little at a time.  We chose to have a duck in the middle because Savannah loved ducks.  She pretty much called everything a duck.  


No comments:

Post a Comment